AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Website(s) of the Day (10/21)

This post is basically a continuation of yesterday's "Kids & Money" post.

One of the best writers on kids and money is Neale Godfrey. She has a really nice website at Children's Financial Network. I urge all parents and grandparents to check it out. For those interested, books can be purchased directly from the site.

I got an email yesterday from the David McCurrach, owner of the Kid'sMoney.org telling me about a new book he has written called Allowance Magic: Turn Your Kids Into Money Wizards and AllowanceMagic.com. I haven't yet had a chance to read the book. I'll review it and post my thoughts as soon as I get a copy.

Please check out those sites and let me know what you think by sending me an email.