AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Monday, June 20, 2005

Father's Day

I hope all you fathers out there had a nice Father's Day. I had a really nice day. I spent the day with my family. We went out to lunch and then got some ice cream later in the afternoon. I got some new shirts and a business card case, which I needed really badly. I was tired of pulling out dog-eared business cards to hand to people. I never liked the idea of the impression that left on people. Now I can pull out my snazzy (is that a word?) business card case and hand people a nice, crisp business card.