AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Personal Finance Quote of the Day

"In a bubble, hype becomes truth, and hard facts that don't fit the new paradigm are discarded as 'irrelevant.'"

- Jeremy Siegel The Future for Investors - page 105

If you have never read any of Professor Siegel's books, you owe it to yourself to do so. I would start out with the book listed above. It is written in a very easy-to-understand way. In fact, you might even call it a page-turner (at least I would!). I started this book a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, I have this bad habit of reading more than one book at a time, which means it takes me a long time to finish a book.

Anyway, I'm almost finished with this book and plan on doing a full review. This is easily going to be one of the best investment books of 2005.

Tags: ,