AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Kids & Money Part III

I took my boys to the library today. I like going to the library. It is nice and quiet there (something I don't get too often since we have 3 kids!).

Anyway, I was browsing through the stacks when I came across a book called Kids, Parents & Money by Willard Stawski. Since I am sort of on a mission when it comes to educating kids about money, I sat down and started reading it. It turns out that Mr. Stawski has a website that accompanies the book (KidsParentsandMoney.com) so I went and checked it out too. I really like his website. I would recommend checking out the links page.

Now go check it out!

Until the next time...