AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Monday, February 28, 2005

Update - Monday, February 28th, 2004

Well, today I get to spend the bulk of my time trying to figure out what is wrong with my wife's car. Actually, my mechanic will be spending time trying to figure it out. That's what he gets
paid for.

So, I probably won't be able to post until later today.

Meanwhile, check out this interesting post by Murray over at the Capital Ideas Blog. I thought he did a really nice job talking about mutual funds and taxes.

Also, like all bloggers, I'm trying to build readership. If you are new to this site and like what you see, please tell your friends about it. Also, don't forget that you can subscribe (also known as Syndication) to this site using an RSS reader like Bloglines.

Gotta run. Have a great day.