AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Monday, March 07, 2005

Five Year Anniversary of the NASDAQ Peak

It is hard to believe that the NASDAQ peaked five years ago. March 10 will mark the anniversary. Just to give you an idea of how overvalued it really was, it is still down 59% from that peak!

I remember thinking back then that the market was insane. Of course all my friends thought I was an idiot. Oh well, such is life. I'm sure it won't be the last time that my friends think that.

For those who are interested in reliving the pain, check out this pretty cool site:

Greatest Market Crashes