AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Monday, March 14, 2005

Money Magazine - April 2005 Issue

One of the perks (or curses, depending on how you look at it) of being a financial planner is that I get lots of magazines thrown at me. I have never subscribed to Money before because I always thought it was a lightweight when it came to personal finance. Well, after reading the first two issues of my subscription, I gotta say my opinion has changed!

The April issue in particular is brand new. They did a complete revamp of the magazine. A person could almost read it cover-to-cover because it has that much good stuff! (no, I'm not getting paid to say this!). Anyway, if you haven't checked out Money lately, give it a shot.