AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Portfolio Update

I know I said last Friday that I was going to start posting some portfolio information so that my readers could follow their performance. Well, I'm still working on it. I hope to have the models in a postable (is that a word?) form by later today.

Because I am a financial planner and I have to get paid for something, I will not post the actual securities. Instead, I will post more general information like overall portfolio performance. I will post three different portfolios: Under 50, 50 +, and Retirement. Yes, there are lots of other types of portfolios that can be modeled, I just don't have time to post them all.

Oh, I found another pretty cool blog by a woman named Caitlin. She has a blog called Clutter to Cash. I'm always a bit reluctant to post a link to a brand new blog because I don't know if they will continue to post new material to keep their blog fresh. But, I also want to be supportive of the personal finance blog community because I think it is very important. That's why I have so many blog links (even if some of them won't link back). Oh well, such is life.