AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 07, 2005

A Few New Links

The world of personal finance bloggers seems to be growing daily. When I started AllThingsFinancial back in October of last year, there were only a handful of personal finance blogs. Now there seems to be at least 30 quality blogs dealing with finance and investing. Today I have two more blogs that I would like to add to my list.

The first one is WealthJunkie. It is a nicely written blog by Alex Barbara. I urge my readers to check it out and add it to their Bloglines or other RSS reader.

The other blog I'd like to mention is WeissBlog, written by a Christian blogger. He has some interesting material on his blog.

I'll add both of these blog to my sidebar.