AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Friday, April 15, 2005

It's Good to be Back!

It was kind of nice to get a break from blogging. Although my traffic slowed down quite a bit, it was nice to take a few days away from the computer.

Anyhow, I got back home yesterday afternoon and plan on posting something substantial later today. I'll start where I left off with ratio analysis of personal financial statements. I noticed that I got a comment stating that ratio analysis is a waste of time. I don't think so at all. Hopefully that will come out once we have studied all the ratios.

NOTE: Be sure and tune in on Monday as I will be having a guest blogger. His name is Tripp Friedler and he's the author of Free Gulliver. I'll post more about this later today.

Oh, and if you haven't purchased or read Jeremy Siegel's newest book yet, I strongly urge you to do so. You will not be disappointed.