AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Price of Milk

Does anyone know why the price of milk is still high? I remember the price of milk went up like a dollar per gallon (from $2.59 to $3.50) early last summer. The price increase was supposedly due to supply and demand. Although the price has dropped some, it is still A LOT HIGHER than it was a year ago. What gives? Were we duped? I'd like to know what my readers think. I have tried to read up on this on the internet but so far have not come up with much. I'd be interested to hear any comments.