AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Site Updates

I'm currently trying to update AllThingsFinancial to make it easier to use. On the sidebar, I have started arranging my blog links by the type of blog that they are. If your blog is listed over there and you think it needs to be in a different category, please send me an email and I'll fix you up.

Also, if you came across this blog for the first time and you also have a personal finance blog that you would like me to link to, let me know. I'm happy to add links. I would also appreciate any links to my blog!