AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Friday, May 13, 2005

I Will Be Out Until Tuesday Night

I just wanted everyone to know that I will be out of town until Tuesday night to attend a funeral for my infant nephew. Please remember my family in your prayers. See you Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hey, if you're new to the blog, please spend some time checking it out. There's over six months' worth of stuff here. Also, I have links to some of the best personal finance and investing blogs around. Feel free to look around and post comments if you want to. Finally, if you like what you see, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT AllThingsFinancial!

JLP