AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Carnival of Personal Finance - Week 3 Update

I have had a few submissions so far for the upcoming Carnival of Personal Finance - Week 3. I NEED MORE! If you want to be included please send me an email with "Carnival - Week 3" in the subject line along with the following information:

1. The name of your blog with a link
2. A permalink to the story you want submitted and any background information to the story. This will make my write-up much easier.

Since Monday is July 4th, I will post the Carnival on Tuesday. Otherwise, I think it would be a big waste of time. I would appreciate it if ALL PERSONAL FINANCE BLOGGERS WOULD MENTION THE CARNIVAL. That way we can build a brand.

Here is the schedule of the Carnival.

Also, you can check out Week 1 and Week 2.