AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Great Resources for Kids

A lot of my readers are parents. So, I thought it would be cool to come up with a reference list of what I think are some pretty good financial websites for kids.

Bank Jr. by Zions Bank has a pretty cool resource for parents that shows how to use their website.

Children's Financial Network by Neale Godfrey is also pretty impressive. Have your kids take this Money Quiz to find out whether they are a saver or spender.

The Unknown Professor at the FinancialRounds blog sent me a link to the Lemonade Game, that will help teach kids how to manage a business.

Another pretty cool website is KidSenseOnline by John Nuveen & Co. Their quizzes link does not appear to be working.

YoungBiz is all about kids and business. It's pretty cool.

YoungInvestor helps teach kids about investing.

Moneyopolis is a game "where money sense rules."

Those are a few to get you started. I hope to add more as I come across them. If you know of any that should be included in this list, please leave a comment or send me an email.

Tags: , ,