AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Attention Personal Finance Bloggers: Send me Your Mission Statements

As many of you know, I have a blog dedicated to mission statements called Man on a Mission. I have mostly concentrated on company mission statements. However, I think it would be cool if I included mission statements or creeds from all my personal finance blogger friends. I would think that personal finance bloggers would be some of the most driven people out there. So, if you have a mission statement, please send it to me at my AllThingsFinancial email address. I will include it along with a link to your blog.

Thanks!