AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tom Peters Has Been Blogging a Year

I was just over on the Tom Peters blog and noticed that today marks his one year blogging anniversary. If you haven't ever checked out his blog, give it a try. I am a big Tom Peters fan but have been disappointed with his last couple of books. They were just too busy for my tastes. I think I would get a headache if I tried to read them. In my opinion, his best books were (in order of my preference):

1. A Passion for Excellence
2. In Search of Excellence
3. Thriving on Chaos

Happy Birthday TomPeters.com

Tag: