Building Wealth Doesn't Get Any Simpler Than This
- Work four summers, starting at age 16
- Save the income in a Roth IRA account
- Invest it in a simple, low-cost equity portfolio
- Simmer slowly for 47 years
- Serve ungarnished (and untaxed) at age 67
He then goes on to explain how it can be done. Good information! This is the kind of stuff I like. I think we tend to spend too much time talking about what can't be done instead of focusing on WHAT WE CAN DO NOW!
Tags: Starting Young, Becoming a Millionaire, Investing