AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Friday, March 25, 2005

Spam

Although I try to guard my main email address, somehow some jerk got it and is now sending me all kinds of spam. I have to say that spam has to be the biggest waste of time for all involved. I have NEVER purchased a product or service as the result of spam and I NEVER will.
Somebody must be buying stuff as a result from spam or we wouldn't have spam. Right?

So, here's my plead to all my readers:

1. IGNORE spam.
2. Don't open the emails.
3. Don't click on any links.
4. Don't try to "unsubscribe" because they will then know that it is a working email address.
5. Just simply delete it and forget it.

Any other suggestions are welcome. Also, I haven't tried any of the spam-filtering software programs. If any of my readers have had experiences with the software programs, please let us know your thoughts.