AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Thanks to ThinkingBull.com

I'm BAAAAAACK! I had a nice Spring Break weekend with my family and now it is time to get back to work.

I noticed that AllThingsFinancial was selected as the "Website of the Week" by ThinkingBull.com. I appreciate being selected and I also appreciate their kind words. As is my custom, I have added a link to their site on my side bar. Please feel free to check them out. While you're at it, check out my other links too.

I also started reading The Future for Investors by Jeremy Siegel. I'm only a few pages into it so I really can't give you a feel for it other than it looks like it is going to be a very good book. I'll post my thoughts on it as I progress through it.

Also, starting in the next few days I'm going to start posting my thoughts regarding the Certified Financial Planner program that I am enrolled in. My original goal was to sit for the certification this coming November. However, I think March 2006 is probably more realistic. Anyway, my goal is to give my readers an idea of what it is like to study to become a CFP.

That's all for now.