AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

For All You Bloggers Out There

I'm aware that a significant number of my readers are bloggers. This post is for them. Of course, everyone else is welcome to read this post! Anyway, when I was working on a post last week about online to-do lists, I came across a pretty cool blog called To-Done. I thought this post on the To-Done blog was very practical and could be useful to all the personal finance bloggers out there.

I found his most useful because I am very busy building a financial planning practice, building readership of AllThingsFinancial, and I also have a wife and kids. I'm very busy. I'm also very unorganized, which isn't good! I found his article most helpful. Maybe you will too.

Tags: ,