AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hobbies

I bought an Olympus C-8080 about a year ago. I wanted a good camera that I could grow into. I have to say, I love this camera. I'm so low on the photography ladder that I can't even be considered a novice. But, this camera has a way of making taking pictures easy.

I'm only having fun with my camera. I have serious doubts as to the artistic quality of what I have done, but I wanted to share them with you. You can check out what I have done on JLP's Picture Blog.

It has turned out to be a fun hobby.

Tag: