AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Friday, May 27, 2005

An Interesting Way to Look at the S&P 500 Index

Moneywise over at the RealReturns blog has an interesting take on what you are buying when you invest in the S&P 500 Index. I think it is definitely worth a read.

Also, there are a couple of blogs I'd to share with you today. The first one is the HappyCapitalist. He has some pretty interesting stuff on his blog and he's very HAPPY so it makes a great read.

Another interesting blog I have found is called Let'sMakeCents. I found a cool link to a presentation by Brian Marshall, founder of HowStuffWorks, on how to make a million dollars.

That's it for now. I might post more later if I think of anything to post. Our baby girl will be a 1-year old tomorrow and we are having the party here. So, I have to go make my yard look good.