AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More Blogs to Check Out

Here's a couple of new blogs to check out:

The first is called FundUniverse, a blog all about mutual funds, ETFs, Variable Annuities, and Life Insurance. It is mainly a news blog, but is still a good blog to check out.

The second blog to check out is StopBuyingCrap. I love the name even though it is crude. One of my favorite posts of his is titled "Woops. I Bought Some Crap." Anyway, it is a blog with a humorous name and serious content.

That's all for now. As usual, once these blogs have been around a while, I'll add them to my side bar.