AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Summer Jobs for Kids

As many of regular readers know, I have two boys ages 8 and 9. Summer is just around the corner and I think it would be great for them to have some sort of summer job. They like the idea because they like money.

I went to researching on the internet and found a couple of interesting websites dealing with summer jobs for kids. Here's a couple that I found:

Summer Job Ideas for Kids

Kiplinger.com - Summer Jobs for Kids

Or, they could sell watches like Ken Leebow's son did when he was 8 years old (there is no permalink, so you'll have to scroll down to see it. Or, click on this link to the audio.

I would welcome any suggestions my readers have.

Tags: ,