AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Question for All You Bloggers Out There

Should I offer my full feed or partial feed? I switched to partial feed a couple of weeks ago because I was tired of finding my full content on other blogs. I'm honored that they like my content enough to post it. However, it irritates me that they post all my content and make it hard for readers to even know that it came from me. So, I changed my settings so that only partial feeds are available.

I got an email from a guy asking me to switch back to full feeds. I told him why I switched and he emailed me back saying that it was a weak excuse and that if people want to copy my content they can regardless of my feed selection. Although, that's true, it does make it more difficult for them to do so.

Anyway, I'm curious as to what other personal finance bloggers are doing.

Tag: