AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Something to Save For!

Okay, this is sort of related to personal finance.

I'm a car nut - always have been, probably always will be. I saw this today and thought I would share it. Porsche is going to build a "sedan" called the Panamera. From the looks of the sketch, it looks like it is going to be pretty cool looking.



It probably won't be available until 2009 so I have plenty of time to save for it's $75,000+ price. If I start saving $1,386 per month now at 6%, I'll have $75,000 by the summer of 2009! Of course, it might be smarter to just put that money towards a better goal like retirement.

Tags: ,