The Seven Common Denominators of Building Wealth
1. They live well below their means.
2. The allocate their time, energy, and money effieciently, in way conducive to building wealth.
3. They believe that financial independence is more important than displaying high social status.
4. Their parents did not provide economic outpatient care.
5. Their adult children are economically self-sufficient.
6. They are proficient in targeting market opportunities.
7. They chose the right occupation.
In my opinion, the most important factor is number one, living below your means. Anybody can build wealth by living below their means and wisely investing the difference.
Tags: Determining if You Are Wealthy, Millionaire Next Door