AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Monday, August 01, 2005

Top 6 Reasons to Participate in Your 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan`

My wife's company sent this out today and I thought I would share it with you. I agree with all of them except number one. I think number one should stress the fact that you won't have to rely on Uncle Sam during retirement. Anyway, here they are:


6. You can increase your take home pay, really!

5. The "company match" can help your investments grow

4. Your money can go with you, job to job!

3. Your plan's investment choices are managed by professionals (except for parent company stock)

2. The plan allows access to maoney in an emergency

1. Automatic payroll deduction makes it easy to save


Tags: , ,