AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Terry Savage's "The Savage Number"

I read Terry Savage's "The Savage Truth on Money" several years ago. I was just on her website, TerrySavage.com and noticed that she has a new book coming out the middle part of June. The book will be called "The Savage Number," which is going to address retirement savings and how much is enough to live comfortably on. With the oldest Baby Boomers turning 59 this year, the book release is timely. Obviously, since the book isn't out yet, I haven't read it, so I don't know whether or not it is any good. But, I can tell you this: if it is as good as her last book, it will be worth it.

Tags: ,