AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Behind the Spitzer Curtain

There is a very good editorial (free as long as you furnish your name and email address) in today's Wall Street Journal that I think EVERYONE should read. It is about the Spitzer v. Grasso trial and the 1,000 pages of interviews that were done (but left out of) for the publication of the Webb Report, which Spitzer is using to base his case on. I've made it clear in past posts that I am not a fan of Spitzer's. Although, I think he did a commendable job taking on mutual funds and their practices, I think power has gone to his head and I think he thinks he is now above the law. I wouldn't be as tough on Spitzer if his actions didn't seem so partisan.

Tags: ,