AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Prudent Portfolio Update

I'm still working on the layout of PrudentPortfolio. I used one of Bloggers standard layouts and changed it up for my needs. I needed a wider column for my tables. Anyway, the site is at least up. I will update the portfolio on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.

Surely there is a way to program a table to update itself. Does anybody know anything about this? I don't even know where to begin to learn about this. If anyone knows, please leave a comment or email me at AllThingsFinancial at Hotmail.com.