AllFinancialMatters

A personal finance blog dedicated discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.

Google
 
Web allthingsfinancial.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Note to my Readers

First off, I want to thank everyone for checking out AllThingsFinancial. It is nice to know that people are tuning in to find out what's going on in my world.

I also want to remind everyone to be sure and read the comments to the posts. There are some very wise comments and lots of useful information. In case you don't know, the comments are listed below each post. If you click on the comments link it will open up a new window.

Feel free to leave your own comments. All I ask is that you make them useful comments. Useless or rude comments will be removed.

Thanks,

JLP